Friday, August 06, 2004

  • The other posts...
  • a day at the river


    I remember growing up in this city and not knowing it was an international port. I did know there was a river of course, but I guessed ports had to be at the seashore. So I always felt kind of funny waking up with the distant shriek of a lone gull circling above this vast landscape of bricks and concrete. I felt somehow as if the sea couldn't be far away. Hidden maybe, behind the shadow of a towering skyscraper. (Only later I would find out what real skysrapers look like, but back then I was just a six year old kid living a kid's life in the big city) And for a brief moment there I would taste the sharp smell of salt in the morning air...
    copyright perineum productions

    1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    rikke, always is met 1 L

    9:27 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home