Friday, September 03, 2004

  • The other posts...
  • So I was standing under this roof, wondering what time it was, and I didn't really knew and I didn't really care to find out. And I looked up and in this roof there was a hole. And looking up and right trough this hole there was the sky, just blazing blue with fluffy little clouds and on the edge of the sky there was a tree. It must have been some wicked tree to be standing on the edge of the sky and on top of what looked like a roof to me. But the tree didn't seem to mind and so I decided I wouldn't mind and that is how I was standing there, with no clue about the time of the day, just some clouds and sky and tree on top of me, and I felt like I could stay there and not get older, or younger, or anything for that matter, just stand and look and not having a clue was all there was. Well I guess it was not enough, 'cause I had to spoil it all and get my camera and take a picture. And when I looked back at the picture later that day, I could see the exact day and time of the year 2004 that I stood under a roof with a hole in...

    perineumproductions ltd

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home