Thursday, September 09, 2004

  • The other posts...
  • I see lightness and darkness around me... I keep trying to get my feet on the ground but lately I'm even lucky if I can feel my feet at all... I tried standing on the remains of a barbeque but I think it was allready lying there for a day or two.. I just keep floating around waiting for the bubble to pop and I can only dream of the million ways I could hit ground zero but for now dreaming is all there is. Soon I shall be forced to walk around and take it all in, I can feel them plotting and scheming and there's nothing I can do to stop them 'cause I don't have a clue how to stop myself. All in all I'm just sifting trough space and soon space will sift trough me...

    perineumproductions ltd

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home